Thank you for your interest in one of Executive Property Management’s properties! We are proud to offer simply the highest quality rental properties throughout the City of Santa Clarita. Whether you are looking to call _____________________ – our expert staff can assist you with finding the ideal location for your rental property needs. Renting a property with Executive Property Management is simple:
- First take time to review our list of available properties and decide which properties fit your criteria.
- Second, review our Qualifying Guidelines below to become familiar with our requirements for qualifying for one of our rental properties.
- Next, tour the areas where the properties are located, and ensure that the rental property suits your needs. You may also wish to research schools, shopping, and proximity to entertainment options for the property. You will likely be living in this property for many years, so this is an important part of the process!
- Finally, schedule a showing at your earliest convenience from our website. In order to apply for a property you must view it first in order for our agents to process your application.
Ready to apply for an Executive Property Management rental property? Every adult who will be residing in the property will be required to provide the following information for the application process:
- A completed application form per adult.
- Proof of income; such as two months of pay stubs, two months of bank statements or tax documents.
- Please visit the times you wish to apply for and simply click the Apply Now button to complete the process.
Qualifying Guidelines for All Executive Property Management Rental Properties:
- Rent should be no more than 2½ times the combined gross income of all people who will sign the lease.
- Occupancy is governed using the 2+1 rule. Two people per bedroom plus one additional person. So a 3-bedroom home would have a maximum occupancy of seven people.
- Your security deposit is equal to 1-month’s rent plus $500. So a home that rents for $2,000 per month will have a security deposit of $2,500.
- Having a pet, if applicable, will increase your security deposit. The pet deposit will be determined by the landlord but generally ranges from $350 – $500. Click here to view our pet policy.
- If you move in before the 15th of the month, we will pro-rate your rent. If you move in after the 15th of the month, we ask for 1-month’s full rent and then we pro-rate the second month’s rent.
- Persons with felony convictions or evictions on their records will not be considered.
- Financially responsible parties with a credit score of less than 600 may be considered with a guarantor.
- Tenants are REQUIRED to obtain renters insurance and show proof of such prior to the lease commencement date. If documentation is not provided, possession of the property will not be granted until Executive Property Management receives required documentation.